- Desperate Jayson Werth sends 561 drunk texts to PhilliesPosted 3 years ago
- Report: Blanton to start every game you attend this seasonPosted 3 years ago
- ESPN in chaos after video of fans booing McNabb goes missingPosted 3 years ago
- Donovan McNabb will miss next game with sprained canklePosted 3 years ago
- Westbrook cleared to play on Sunday with big-ass helmetPosted 4 years ago
- Puck out indefinitely after taking a Laperriere to the facePosted 4 years ago
PhillyGameday.com is a Philadelphia sports satire site founded in January 2009. It’s just like a regular sports blog, only I force my opinion on you through satire.
If it’s not already obvious to you, this stuff is completely made up (though often based on real events) and is intended for entertainment purposes only.
Go behind the scenes to meet the amazing staff at PhillyGameday.com here.
If you are interested in contributing to the site or have any other comments or suggestions, you can contact me here.
PhillyGameday.com In The News:
Philly.com – Moving The Chains (6/13/09)
Philadelphia Inquirer – John Gonzalez Column (6/16/09)
ESPN.com – Jayson Stark’s “Headliner of the week” (6/25/09)
ESPN.com – Jayson Stark’s “Headliner of the week” (8/17/09)
Philly.com – Bob Ford’s Post Patterns (9/8/09)
ESPN2 – SportsNation’s Site of the Day (11/3/09)
NBCSports.com – Out Of Bounds (1/29/10)
ESPN.com – Jayson Stark’s “Headliner of the week” (4/22/10)
ESPN.com – Jayson Stark’s “Headliner of the week” (8/12/10)