- Desperate Jayson Werth sends 561 drunk texts to PhilliesPosted 813 days ago
- Report: Blanton to start every game you attend this seasonPosted 827 days ago
- ESPN in chaos after video of fans booing McNabb goes missingPosted 964 days ago
- Donovan McNabb will miss next game with sprained canklePosted 1000 days ago
- Westbrook cleared to play on Sunday with big-ass helmetPosted 1250 days ago
- Puck out indefinitely after taking a Laperriere to the facePosted 1266 days ago
DeSean Jackson casually places tip jar in end zone
- Updated: September 13, 2011
DeSean Jackson’s contract situation with the Eagles heated up on Sunday as the receiver was spotted placing a large tip jar in his team’s end zone prior to the game against the Rams.
Though the jar has several signs attached to it reading “Tips”, “Where my money?” and “Naw, seriously, where my money?”, Jackson downplayed the situation and insists he simply wants to focus on playing football.
“Man, I’m just focused on playing football right now and don’t wanna talk about some tip jar and how I accept any size tip, no matter how small,” Jackson said after Sunday’s 31-13 win over the Rams. “I’m trying to go out there and make plays and if someone likes what they see and wanna put some cash in the jar, then that’s on them. I can’t worry about what other people are doing.”
Jackson scored his first touchdown of the season in the third quarter and proceeded to pick up the tip jar and shake it violently in the air while screaming “Y’all gotta do better than this!”